Skip to main content

Mariah's mission blog

Mariah is serving in the Arkansas Bentonville Mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. She entered the MTC in Provo on Wednesday, August 9, 2017. She will return in February of 2019. She will serve for 18 months. She is so excited to be out there serving and teaching. She gets to write home on her Preparation Day which is usually on Mondays.  I will post the group letter she writes each week along with the pictures she includes. Her pictures haven't been visible to everyone in her emails so this will be a place to see it all.

She loves to receive letters and emails and I've listed her addresses below.

We are so proud of Mariah and her service. We miss her terribly but know that she is in the best place and in the best hands for this time of her life.

We love you, Sister Burton!

Email address:
 mariah.burton@myldsmail.net

Mailing address:
Sister Mariah Burton
Bentonville Arkansas Mission
1004 Beau Terre Drive Suite E502
Bentonville, AR 72712


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random text... August 24, 2018

A picture was sent to me of Mariah and her companion at the Institute. I love getting random pics from members and friends in Arkansas..

October 16, 2017 SPRINGFIELD YSA, WOOT WOOT!

Hey Y'all!  This week has been so good! It's also been so crazy because of transfers, but I did it! I made it safely to Springfield Missouri with my new companion Sister Sanders. It's been so much fun! I got here  on Thursday  after saying all my goodbyes to the wonderful people of Sugar Creek. Then I went straight to a lesson. The work here is going amazing and there are lots of people to teach! I love it! :)  It is definitely a change coming from a family ward to YSA, but it's so much fun! The ward is a blast and everyone is so willing to help us with missionary work. Something fun about our area is we are right across the street from Missouri State University's campus so we spend a lot of time talking to the students there which is awesome. I haven't had too much experience yet, just because they were all on fall break this last weekend, but I am excited to see it when there's a lot more people!  We did service this week at Well of Life which ...

OKLAHOMA ADVENTURES November 27, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!!!  I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving on Thursday ! My companion and I were nicely fed by our new Bishop and his family. It was so nice! It's been an adventure shotgunning this area with two new missionaries. The area is huge here, but the members are few. Also, we don't have a car yet and we aren't sure if we will get one and my bike is in Bentonville sadly so we will have to wait till the end of this week to get that. So right now we are walking! It's been fun though, because we've been able to talk to more people that way. However we can only walk around Miami and it's a lot of walking haha but I love being here! :)  My companion is Sister Knight and she's from South Ogden Utah and has been out 6 Months. She has been in three areas as well and we get along great! We've been really working hard to get to know all the members and get to know the area since we are both new and there haven't been missionaries since J...