Skip to main content

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!! May 28, 2018

Hi family! 
 Things are going so good here in Prairie Grove! I won't be able to email normal today, just send this one, but I will be on email tomorrow around noon my time. Sadly the library we email at is closed for the holiday. But, I'm grateful I get to send this email!:) I am doing great here! I love my companion! We have a lot of fun together and the people's hearts are starting to soften so that's good. How have you all been?? I look forward to emailing you tomorrow! Sorry again. :) 
I love and miss you all! :) 
Love, Sister Burton 

Ps. Happy Birthday to Todd! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariah's mission blog

Mariah is serving in the Arkansas Bentonville Mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. She entered the MTC in Provo on Wednesday, August 9, 2017. She will return in February of 2019. She will serve for 18 months. She is so excited to be out there serving and teaching. She gets to write home on her Preparation Day which is usually on Mondays.  I will post the group letter she writes each week along with the pictures she includes. Her pictures haven't been visible to everyone in her emails so this will be a place to see it all. She loves to receive letters and emails and I've listed her addresses below. We are so proud of Mariah and her service. We miss her terribly but know that she is in the best place and in the best hands for this time of her life. We love you, Sister Burton! Email address:  mariah.burton@myldsmail.net Mailing address: Sister Mariah Burton Bentonville Arkansas Mission 1004 Beau Terre Drive Suite E502 Bentonville, AR 72712 ...

Opening her Call!! May 11, 2017

October 16, 2017 SPRINGFIELD YSA, WOOT WOOT!

Hey Y'all!  This week has been so good! It's also been so crazy because of transfers, but I did it! I made it safely to Springfield Missouri with my new companion Sister Sanders. It's been so much fun! I got here  on Thursday  after saying all my goodbyes to the wonderful people of Sugar Creek. Then I went straight to a lesson. The work here is going amazing and there are lots of people to teach! I love it! :)  It is definitely a change coming from a family ward to YSA, but it's so much fun! The ward is a blast and everyone is so willing to help us with missionary work. Something fun about our area is we are right across the street from Missouri State University's campus so we spend a lot of time talking to the students there which is awesome. I haven't had too much experience yet, just because they were all on fall break this last weekend, but I am excited to see it when there's a lot more people!  We did service this week at Well of Life which ...